“The single most important aspect of coaching is running effective practices.” (Bob Knight, 3X NCAA National Championship Coach, Coach of the 1984 Olympic Gold Medalists, 902 career wins, inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame)
While most coaches agree with Coach Knight, many are just not 100% sure how to make it happen.
In this highly informative and useable ebook you will learn:
- The 5 Universal Practice Principles
- How to Work from a Master Plan
- Developing a Daily Practice Plan
- The 11 Practice Essentials
By the end of the book you will have some concrete answers to the following questions:
- How long should we practice?
- What should we practice?
- How long should we work on each important area?
- What is the best way to teach our players?
So don’t just go through the motions this season while planning your practices. Instead, take some advice from a current college basketball coach that has over 30 successful years of experience coaching at the youth (AAU), High School and College levels.
You really have nothing to lose and many more games to win!